Home

Saturday 15 June 2013

'Wedding Season' Must Haves

With just over a month to go until our wedding, it's safe to say that things are getting pretty busy around here (not to mention just a little bit stressful). There's signage to finish, gifts to buy, styling to finalise, dress fittings, honeymoon planning, a bachelorette party and more. On top of that we are both working full time and trying our best to make time to spend with each other. Phew! 

Here are my top 'wedding season' must haves:


Physicians Formula concealer in green and yellow because with all the early mornings paired with late nights (with a few overnight shifts mixed in) I definitely need all the concealing I can get!
Klorane gentle dry shampoo for when I'm too busy (or lazy?) to wash my hair.
Put A Bow On It flats are grey, and have bows on them. Two of my favourite things. What more can I say?
Buffalo studded notebook because I have way too many loose pieces of paper floating around in my handbag.
Green Tea X50 is delicious, packed with antioxidants, and is so easy to mix on the go!

Most of all, I'm relying heavily on this guy:



Because lets face it, without him, none of this would be possible. At the end of the day, I will become his wife, and that's what matters the most to me. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment